free website stats program A New Road King | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A New Road King

Congratulations , my neighbor bought a 2010 ultra classic today.It was all I could do to keep up with him on my old evo.

Well here's a pic of the 07 I traded in with 47, 297 miles on it. The 2010 looks black and is stock at the moment. Blah... The question I keep hearing is why did I get the same bike again? Well, it's not the same bike, but I do know what I like. This new bike is a sport bike, with Road King on the fender!

Thorns

Attachments

• CIMG1434a.jpg
    CIMG1434a.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG00831.jpg
    IMG00831.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 42
Nice bike!That looks classy.
Does that mean you're not interested in the Digital speedo/analogue tacho anymore?

It's still on my wish list. I gotta have a tach.

Thorns

Well,wait just a little bit longer.Not trying to hijack your post,but you just said "I gotta have a tach---",so this is germane-----.

No info here on HDT,so i contacted some ebay purchasers of the H-D speedo/tacho-74717-10,and they gave glowing reports.Said it's great(bless their souls for answering)

So,i've bought one from 'House of H-D' on ebay-$254.96.plus $27 postage to Godzone.Good price.($310 AUD. H-D rrp is $300 U.S)

Give it a few weeks;give me time to get it and try it,and i'll let you know via a PM.Or a post if anyone else is interested.

It's still on my wish list. I gotta have a tach.

Thorns

Well since you have a lot of experience with the '07 RK, what have you noted after riding your new '10 RK. Anything in particular leave you with some "Impressions" that you can share with for potential owner/readers? Would imagine power and handling may have improved enough to detect seat of the pants positive rating. :s

Back