free website stats program A new Mustang Seat is on the way | Harley Davidson Forums

A new Mustang Seat is on the way

Mongo1958

I hope this works so you can see it.

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mustangseats.com%2FdImages%2F79579-SUPER-TOURING-ONE-PIECE-STUDDED-SEAT-CHROME-STUDS-WITH-DRIVER-BACKREST.JPG.ashx%3Fwidth%3D800%26height%3D800%26scale%3Dcanvas&h=RAQHGn1bD&enc=AZOuQ5qTzDNgswQ5g_bnh6D5ohHJFg5OF60w2I0R400UVPXCCyn8c86kcdHN7FY4ZLfBh6kLy2jJEwzOH37VmSsTMqg8t-ACd6SsZO8RHH2_jSO9A4neFtYEFk36hT06jmLR6ncpYciQurxMbl4UMzux69IW9XNuDsUCHX3AXcaEoA&s=1
WAP.gif

That's what I have on my heritage complete w/driver backrest and I LOVE it get for a short ride, awesome on those long weekend trips too. Hope you enjoy it as much I do. Ride safe.

Best money you will spend, happy riding on that new seat, I love mine

You'll love it for the long trips. The passenger, should there be one, will love it too.

Thanks guys. I was going to order a Corbin seat but the last one I had on my Vulcan Voyager 1700 has quality issues. I've also had a Mustanr on my Vulcan 1500 and it was a great fist. I shoul get it Wednesday.
WAP.gif

Got the new Mustang seat. I installed it and road the bike to work. When I got home I saw the area where the stock seat rubbed up with the tank. So I took the seat off to buff out the pain.
When I started to reinstall the seat, I noticed a small rip in the material under the seat as it wraps around the seat pan, between the rubber feet.
I called Mustang to explain, I also sent pics.
Do you know what thay did? They sent me a new seat.
That's what i call good old fashion customers service from an American company here in the States.
Mustang has a customer for life, what's left of it any way!
Now for the review.
It's a firm seat that adds room to the rear and lowers it a bit.
The seat feels great and the back rest is completely adjustable.
With the exception of the rip, the quality is great.
So, if you want to get a seat, get a Mustang.
I ordered mine from Mustang direct because I could not find one
Any where on line. Mustang gave my a competive dicount price.
Mongo!
WAP.gif

Back