free website stats program A Mistake | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A Mistake

The guy that bought it is as bad as me when it comes to maintaining things to a higher standard. He was very pleased with the bike when he first saw it and sent me an email that he was riding it since he got home, don't think it was registered yet either :D

I know you wanted to sell it Bro but it saddens me to know you did. Though we never met I hate to see someone with a passion give it up for any reason. I really hope things go your way.

Tigg

Thanks Tigg

I have harleys flowing in my veins for a very long time now but had good reason for selling it. Will miss it no doubt but life goes on too.:s

I'm bummed too I must say. I was hoping to make it north for a ride with you yankees.......maybe someday. :s Take care of yourself.

That really would have been great Joy and I would have enjoyed it too but some things beyond our control can change what our plans are .

You're always welcome to take a ride up north here for lunch. I'm buying.:D

You said Westchester area???? They have a real nice mall up there! (Lots of cool sculptures if I remember correctly :s) I'll let you know when I'm heading north!

Back