free website stats program A Mistake | Harley Davidson Forums

A Mistake

Fuzzman

Account Removed
Sorry if this offends anyone but, I still can't believe they took the Duece off the line. :bigsmiley29: And worse of all replaced it with the Rocker. IMHO, the ugliest bike Harley has ever built. The Duece had great lines, just a beautiful ride. Why would they remove it. Anyway just my 2-cents. Fuzz

I'm not drawn to the rocker either maybe they will bring the Duece back in time or faster if the rocker doesnt sell

The only thing I like on the Rocker is the front end. What does everyone think of the Crossbones? To me, thats a sweet lookin bike but haven't heard many raves about it?

I seen a rocker last weekend up close...... damn ugly. Saw A crossbones at my dealers a couple months ago IMO ... just as ugly. Just give me my lowrider and I 'll be happy.

I think the rockers are for the rub's. The cross bones looks ok.
but I do like the Fat Bob don't know about the twin headlights?:D

I love my deuce. I have convinced myself that it is now a collectors bike, (to be ridden of course) but I have to keep it and just get another bike in the future. Maybe park my deuce in the museum.

Uhh Glider, did the hubby contact you? Bike sold, :(, anniversary coming up :), but still only 2 bikes in the garage.........hmmm, he said a goat was being delivered......could it be? I'll be disappointed won't I? It probably is a goat...:s

Guess I'll be hurrying home from work to check the garage. :bigsmiley11::bigsmiley11:

But I do hope the bike found a good home. :s

Back