A Mistake

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Fuzzman, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Fuzzman

Fuzzman Account Removed

Sorry if this offends anyone but, I still can't believe they took the Duece off the line. :bigsmiley29: And worse of all replaced it with the Rocker. IMHO, the ugliest bike Harley has ever built. The Duece had great lines, just a beautiful ride. Why would they remove it. Anyway just my 2-cents. Fuzz

2. Bud White

Bud White Well-Known Member Retired Moderators

I'm not drawn to the rocker either maybe they will bring the Duece back in time or faster if the rocker doesnt sell

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

They do these things every few years , then bring them back as limited editions like the FXR's

4. gunnut

gunnut Junior Member

You got that ugly part right Hobbit,

5. db_fan1

db_fan1 Member

The only thing I like on the Rocker is the front end. What does everyone think of the Crossbones? To me, thats a sweet lookin bike but haven't heard many raves about it?

6. lowrider13

lowrider13 Active Member

I seen a rocker last weekend up close...... damn ugly. Saw A crossbones at my dealers a couple months ago IMO ... just as ugly. Just give me my lowrider and I 'll be happy.

7. dhog

dhog Active Member

I think the rockers are for the rub's. The cross bones looks ok.
    but I do like the Fat Bob don't know about the twin headlights?:D

8. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

I love my deuce. I have convinced myself that it is now a collectors bike, (to be ridden of course) but I have to keep it and just get another bike in the future. Maybe park my deuce in the museum.

Uhh Glider, did the hubby contact you? Bike sold, :(, anniversary coming up :), but still only 2 bikes in the garage.........hmmm, he said a goat was being delivered......could it be? I'll be disappointed won't I? It probably is a goat...:s

9. glider

glider Veteran Member

I wasn't supposed to tell Joy!!:D

10. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Guess I'll be hurrying home from work to check the garage. :bigsmiley11::bigsmiley11:

But I do hope the bike found a good home. :s