free website stats program A little ride on my Road King. | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

A little ride on my Road King.

this is why my sports bike became a Heritage softail it just begged to be ridden like a muppet, birmingham to stonehenge in order 1hr 30mins including 2 stops is not safe nor responsible and it was not on motorways its was on twisty country roads twice i almost became a hedge ornament, because of riding outside my safety zone, i am still here because i realised.

There was a bit on the network news last week talking about how with the increased popularity of sports bikes there has also been a increased number of motorcycle related deaths.
And it seems way more often than not when you see or hear of an crash involving a bike it turns out to be a sports bike.

Agreed, my last bike was a BMW K1200R, and it just begged to be ridden hard every time. I really loved the thing however, I was convinced that it would only be a matter of time before I lost my licence, so she had to go and make way for the RKC. Maybe "Captain Sensible" would have been a better handle? Life is so much more laidback now, so I congratulate myself everytime I open the garage door "Good Decision"

Agreed, my last bike was a BMW K1200R, and it just begged to be ridden hard every time. I really loved the thing however, I was convinced that it would only be a matter of time before I lost my licence, so she had to go and make way for the RKC. Maybe "Captain Sensible" would have been a better handle? Life is so much more laidback now, so I congratulate myself everytime I open the garage door "Good Decision"

Good move!

Good on you PS... we like our members to be here a long time (except when it's time to ride I mean).

Back