free website stats program A little ride on my Road King. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A little ride on my Road King.

Everyone rides according to their skill level, and their willingness to accept risk, I say.

Just be careful please BaZa... we enjoy your presence here at the forum... would like to see ya hanging around a LONG long time! :)

YOUR DAYS WILL BE NUMBERED MUCH LOWER RIDING LIKE THAT:coffee
Agree.... Unless he's speeded up the recording I'm sure it was more than the 40 MPH stated as the max. speed. And overtaking like that makes anyone on the donor-waiting list feel a bit more hopeful.
:bigsmiley21:

Ok then a view from a camera is nowhere like the view from your eyes.

The camera was set with a zoom position so like any film taken like that is going to look a lot more scary than in real life.

I feel safer going past a car fast and with complete controled plan of action than going past a turning at 30mph hoping the cager has seen me and does not pull out 'cause there I am NOT in control.

I don't want to get into an argument over this as that would be a lack of respect to the webmaster and moderators. But I felt being shouted at (Capital Letters) was disrespectful to me.

I ride a motorcycle and have always done so for a certain amount of thrill and even Harley tractors can give that and I sometimes even surprise a few power rangers....::bigsmiley12:

its not you I'm worried about its the Innocent people coming the other way like my wife and kid

Lighten up mate!!!!!!!!!!

OH! Stop being so Righteous!!!!!

Plus I am not in your country so don't worry!

Read the posts...

Camera and Zoooooommmmm makes it look different to the real eye.

Jeeeeeeez :tounge

.......and if your wife and kid are driving on the correct side of the road I will be in the gap. If No gap I won't go there. :breakdancePeriod.

Spot on never overtake on a blind bend.

And ride within your capabilities. That guy was going so fast he strayed too far over onto incoming.

Riding at 30mph and having a fall can kill you it's not all about speed.

Have respect for others on the road and if you want, get past them quick, or sit behind them.

I've been to a few of those 07 RK in my Fire Service career. Messy job clearing up.:15:

Go BaZa Just whop it up it, I ride like that as well.

:bigsmiley20:

Hey Agro, just watch out for those large hopping mice that you guys get leaping out in front of you. Or do HD make a Roo-bar? ha-ha!:D

Back