free website stats program a little help | Harley Davidson Forums

a little help

Hiram25

Hi, everyone. I am new here, and would like to start out by saying HELLO.

Now, I have a question....I have an 2002 Roadking, and all of a sudden my speedo, and TRIP odometer have stopped working. My mileage is still recording. I ride with a club, so I wasn't too worried about no speedometer. Now my bike dies when I come to a stop, about 40% of the time. I've done some searching, but was wondering if anyone might know if these problems are all a part of the same thing, or what it might be ?

I would like to say thanks for any help !!!!

You need to provide more info. Is the bike stock? Any modifications been done? The more info you provide, the quicker you'll get accurate advice.

First off Welcome to the forum, maybe you could share somemore info about your bike such as any changes done. That would be very helpful for us to help you out with a cure.:bigsmiley12:

The bike is a 2002 Roadking, that's bone stock, except for screaming eagle slip-ons, it has just above 20,000 miles, I got it used last spring with 11,000 miles on it, I'm religious with the oil changes.

Thanks for the welcomes !!!!

The bike is a 2002 Roadking, that's bone stock, except for screaming eagle slip-ons, it has just above 20,000 miles, I got it used last spring with 11,000 miles on it, I'm religious with the oil changes.

Thanks for the welcomes !!!!

I put the slip-ons last spring, when I got it, and SORRY, just read "NON TECH ?'s"

Back