free website stats program A good time | Harley Davidson Forums

A good time

hjacobson1

Just returned from a business trip yesterday to find the temperature at at 60F, relatively clean roads and just a little spare time. Out with the bike, and logged a quick 25 miles. Life is good.

You see, here in Wisconsin, winter lasts from December until mid April, but those 16 months in between sure seem like an eternity! :newsmile100:

Congrats on your ride.Roads are still a little too messy around here to suit me.Going to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Man O man! Snow, sleet, freezing rain, ice, salt on the roads etc. Did I mention snow? Oh ya.

Tell me again why you guys live north of Texas.

I rode today the weather was great for it, I hope it is as good tomorrow but I doubt it.... I don't have to work.

Hey neighbor, got to 67 here in Michigan yesterday. Got the Dyna out for the first time after my Stage One. Oh boy is life good. Oh boy does she run good. But hey that's another post. Now for the next 3 days, rain, and then all week in the 40's and rain. But at least it will wash the salt and grim off the roads. Can't wait til Easter. Why you ask. Because it will then be April and hopefully the weather will be Harley weather. Global warming? Is that where Hobbit lives? :18:

I had a crummy winter never got to ride the snowmobile and now the season to ride the scooter is coming up. I got to say that I'm ready!!

Just returned from a business trip yesterday to find the temperature at at 60F, relatively clean roads and just a little spare time. Out with the bike, and logged a quick 25 miles. Life is good.

You see, here in Wisconsin, winter lasts from December until mid April, but those 16 months in between sure seem like an eternity! :newsmile100:

We got your weather today, put on 75, nice ride but the bike looks like it was sprayed with wet cement. That water running across the roads, here and there, is melting salted snow.:bigsmiley19:

Al

:USA

:CONNECTICUT

Back