free website stats program a good dealer experience in Texas w/a wreck | Harley Davidson Forums

a good dealer experience in Texas w/a wreck

91a10

..was rear ended march 23 by a dummy on a cell phone...7000. damage to the ultra... insurance involved so i called up Goe-HD in Angleton ,Texas to do the work. the service writer was up front with the 60 to 90 days in paint part return. The service dept checked in weekly. the ultra came back like new. they dealt with the insurance and had no problems. 200 miles yesterday all good.. lots of posts not in the dealer's favor mine worked out well. just fyi

watch out for dummys on cell phones..

Glad everything worked out for you. The scary thing is there's not a whole lot you can do about being hit from behind. Maybe try to sue the pants off of whoever hits you for pain and suffering or some such.

..was rear ended march 23 by a dummy on a cell phone...7000. damage to the ultra... insurance involved so i called up Goe-HD in Angleton ,Texas to do the work. the service writer was up front with the 60 to 90 days in paint part return. The service dept checked in weekly. the ultra came back like new. they dealt with the insurance and had no problems. 200 miles yesterday all good.. lots of posts not in the dealer's favor mine worked out well. just fyi

watch out for dummys on cell phones..

You may want to give the dealer a plug in this thread...

GOOD Dealers And Experiences - Harley Davidson Community

Back