free website stats program A Family thing ! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A Family thing !

Whens her birthday? You could always loan her the bike till then.And put a bow on it for her birthday!:D

Whens her birthday? You could always loan her the bike till then.And put a bow on it for her birthday!:D

There ya go!!! Great idea!

I'm sure she'll enjoy and take good care of the bike if you loaned it to her but if you 'gave' it to her as a gift...that's from the heart and I bet she'll cherish it
and that bike will probably stay in the family.

ride safe

Here are the pictures from her first ride.. she had a blast!!!

signed her..... thanks for your support everyone!! means a lot.. ride safe!! :)
kayler.

Attachments

• good times.jpg
    good times.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 101_1442.jpg
    101_1442.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 101_1444.jpg
    101_1444.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 61
  • 101_1445.jpg
    101_1445.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 101_1446.jpg
    101_1446.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 59
Best gift a dad can give to their young ones...a first ride, two wheeled sports give sensations and memories that is best shared! There is a reason for "-bugs in your teeth, due to that wide grin with face in the wind"!

went back out tonight, Better to do it early sat.The traffic wasnt much but more than I think she needs right now. Thx to all for youre posts !!

Man!! There's no hiding a smile that wide. :D:D
The look on her face in those pictures says it all. :ap
Good job dad. you're making her a rider, and I'm sure a better driver as a side benefit.

your probley gonna have to give it to her .. ya could tell she was having a good time

your probley gonna have to give it to her .. ya could tell she was having a good time
WELL, I put it out there, I gave her a choice If she can go one year without Drinking I'd give her the Sporty! Not that she has a drinking problem ":BUT" since she is a bar tender and a smart person I think it will give her time to learn to ride and maybe some insite on the Hazards of riding while BLIND......Its all on her shoulders now. And helps me not to worry while she's striving to win the bet!

WELL, I put it out there, I gave her a choice If she can go one year without Drinking I'd give her the Sporty! Not that she has a drinking problem ":BUT" since she is a bar tender and a smart person I think it will give her time to learn to ride and maybe some insite on the Hazards of riding while BLIND......Its all on her shoulders now. And helps me not to worry while she's striving to win the bet!

ATTA-BOY Pops!!!

Back