free website stats program A Christmas Story by RWB | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

A Christmas Story by RWB

Dave, you are a good man who has a good grasp on what matters in this life. Thank you for that well written, insightful story.

thanks Dave, I cherish that voice you speak of, and owe everything that happens in my life to that old carpenter who gave my soul its life back (washed clean by the blood).

great time of year to reflect, wish I was in Lakeland again to share a beer with you and discuss this more.

Merry Christmas (not xmas)!

Thanks Dave ...Thats a great story..You always have a wise way of looking at things...Merry Christmas....

Thanks RWB. Made me stop and think, that its not as bad as we tend to make it out to be.
Merry Xmas to you and yours.....

Thanks Dave, I have to remember to humble myself and give thanks for the blessings I have, Merry Christmas to you and to all here where I call home:s

Thanks Dave. Definitely put things in perspective.

When you think things are bad; remember which side of the dirt you're on.

Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks for posting Dave! The true meaning of Christmas. How quickly we all get caught up in the ads and desires of ourselves and forget.

Christmas we must always remember is about Jesus, the one who came down, knowing he would die on the cross some 30+ years later for us. Man the peace that brings me and to think at this time of year we are talking with a group that has the great opportunity to ride a motorcycle when we want, waste gas, but parts and typically have it in addition to a car when their are many out there that can barely afford 1 car if any at all.

Truly blessed each day to know my Savior and to be part of this forum.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Back