free website stats program A 2.99$ part can cost what? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

A 2.99$ part can cost what?

I have both HD and Clymer service manuals for my bikes I have read through the same sections on each manual and in places the Clymer has more detail than the HD so I fully trust my Clymer manuals and rarely open the HD manuals
Although I also have the parts list from HD and the diagrams in it show in detail the order the parts should be assembled in
I live in a metric environment my HD manuals only have imperial measures the Clymer has both some of my measuring tools are only metric

Brian

Speaking of metric... Why are the after market items, like forward controls metric? Makes no sense to me... But that's just a ponder for the day

When we were kids, speaking for myself, we were told one day everthing will be measuered by metric standards, dad said that was rubbish, and with that fact my brothers and I seemed to like throwing rocks into windows, he kept a stockpile of yard sticks to measure our buts on a regular schedual.

Back