free website stats program 99 & later tc88 & Evolution 1340 models ?? | Harley Davidson Forums

99 & later tc88 & Evolution 1340 models ??

bherr

Hope I'm posting this in the right section!. I'm trying to get an exact depth measurement for the back side of this derby cover. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. From the face of the engine housing is there anything that protrudes out past the face of the engine housing where the derby cover attaches? The cover I have is recessed on the back side about 1/2" and I don't have an engine to check to see if something sticks out into the derby cover. The reason I'm asking is I'm trying to reproduce the cover in T-6061 aluminum and then do custom engravings on the face, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Ben

Hope I'm posting this in the right section!. I'm trying to get an exact depth measurement for the back side of this derby cover. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it. From the face of the engine housing is there anything that protrudes out past the face of the engine housing where the derby cover attaches? The cover I have is recessed on the back side about 1/2" and I don't have an engine to check to see if something sticks out into the derby cover. The reason I'm asking is I'm trying to reproduce the cover in T-6061 aluminum and then do custom engravings on the face, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Ben

The derby cover attaches to the outer primary. Is that what you are refering to as the engine housing??

Back