free website stats program $99.00 seat belt ticket | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

$99.00 seat belt ticket

The days of "professional courtesy" are over, for the most part. It has become a political "hot potato" that most agencies don't wanna deal with. Pretty much if you get pulled, you get a ticket. I'm not the first cop to have it happen...we even write our own when they have an accident in an agency vehicle.

Wwhhaatt? You have never so much as thought of writing up your wife for not wearing her seat belt while riding with you...hmmm this is on the fringe my friend...:swoon

But then again, your still alive, so that must mean your doing something right, sometimes being on the left side of the law is a good thing (gotta just remember to shutup and drive...)! :laugh

It is crazy to me that in Fl you don't have to wear a helmet on a motorcycle but you have to wear a seat belt in a car. It seems likeit should be your choice to wear one or not.

It is crazy to me that in Fl you don't have to wear a helmet on a motorcycle but you have to wear a seat belt in a car. It seems likeit should be your choice to wear one or not.

And Florida does not require insurance on a motorcycle, how do they get around this one

"Click it or ticket" is the slogan here in NE & it's only $25. IMO, been wearing a seatbelt for over 25-years (military mandate) so it's automatic for my family & I believe in using every available safety device if it's proven to save lives.

Back