free website stats program 96 to 103 stage 2 conversion | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

96 to 103 stage 2 conversion

Hey guys,
Finally got it done. Went to Nanaimo had Russel from Lonewolf do the install and tune. I used Mastertune tuner, Tts100 cams. New s&s lifter and adjustable push rods. On my 96 I started with 77hp and around 87 torque. After Russel got everything tied up and dynoed u ended up wth 87 HP and 105 torque. Thanks to everyone

I bet the dyno chart looks good too. Not bad for a 96"er with cams and tune. I forgot what exhaust you are running. Just think how a 103" or a 110" motor with heads and more cam would feel at 120/120 or more.........;)
Have fun with the new motor; couldn't have done better than Lonewolf. Ride safe!

I bet the dyno chart looks good too. Not bad for a 96"er with cams and tune. I forgot what exhaust you are running. Just think how a 103" or a 110" motor with heads and more cam would feel at 120/120 or more.........;)
Have fun with the new motor; couldn't have done better than Lonewolf. Ride safe!
Russel was awesome. Anyone that can pay him a visit I totally recommend it. Russel is more than knowledgeable he's an encyclopedia with those numbers.

Haha

Power is addicting!

Very addicting. Next winter more power....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back