free website stats program 95 kit | Harley Davidson Forums

95 kit

tdawg

I have a 04 fatboy, and it has about 14000 miles on it. I've installed vance, and hines short shot pipes, heavy breather kit, and a fuel pak. It has been mapped from vance, and hines in laughlin. It's just not fast enough. I normally ride alone, and want it to be faster. Is there anything else I can do before spending the couple thousand dollars on a 95 kit?

My 2000 Ultra was stock except for the stage 1 setup that was in it when I got it. I added gear driven Andrews cams and a TFI. Now it will out run buddys 2000 Ultra with stage2 big bore kit. The right set of cams and the right amount of fuel to go with them can make a big difference!:)

My '99 Ultra has 73000 miles on it. About 2500 miles ago, I did a roller chain conversion. In the process, I added a set of Andrews 26N cams, an Arlen Ness Big Sucker air cleaner, and a TFI. It already had a set of V&H slip ons. Don't have any idea of the HP or torque, but from the get go, it was like a new bike. To each his own, but it's plenty fast for me, and, the milage wasn't compromised all that much....

Back