free website stats program '94 Road King tour pack | Harley Davidson Forums

'94 Road King tour pack

rusty barn

New to the site and have been looking for information on putting a tour pack on my '94 FLHTP Road King. Planning a trip in September and want to add a tour pack and seat for my wife. Having trouble finding anything regarding the tour pack. A quick disconnect for removal would be great. What are my options?

Once you figure out the parts you need, check e bay. I put a tour pack on my Road Glide for $500 in the correct color (cobalt blur with silver stripe) including detachable mount luggage rack and antenna relocation kit.

I know some don't like e bay but the dealers I've dealt with are good folks, mostly small shops who can't afford a website and even some Harley dealerships.

New to the site and have been looking for information on putting a tour pack on my '94 FLHTP Road King. Planning a trip in September and want to add a tour pack and seat for my wife. Having trouble finding anything regarding the tour pack. A quick disconnect for removal would be great. What are my options?

Welcome to the forum Rusty. I'm not positive, but I think the quick disconnect hardware fits '97 and later models. Once you find a luggage rack for your '94, any model tour pack can be adapted by drilling new mounting holes. A friend saved a lot of money by buying a box, a lid, and hardware in separate auctions then painting & assembling. Like previous post, look on ebay or do a Craigslist national search (Search All Craig's - Ever wanted to search ALL craigslist sites at once?) for the items needed. Be advised, there is scammers on Craigslist.

OK, here's the link for quick disconnect hardware. When you get to the page click on model year matrix link. Since you have a cop bike you'll have to pay extra attention and maybe make a couple calls. Same with the seat...seems like the cop bikes needed some kind of extra hardware to make a dual seat fit. Might give Corbin a call and ask them.

Touring Detachable Docking Hardware Kit | Harley-Davidson USA

Harley will sell you a tour pack. Seems like when I was shopping for 1 10 years ago for my FLHT you could buy one unpainted so you could match it yourself. Give one of the 20% off H-D dealers a try..Zannotti or Lake Shore H-D. You'll find others if you do a search.

Back