91 soft tail custom

Discussion in 'Show Us Your Custom Paint' started by pvteye, Mar 27, 2011.

1. pvteye

pvteye New Member

Took the bike down to almost nothing then started over. It was a fun project. Like anything else, when it was finished, it was time to start another project.

This one won best bike at the sacramento, ca cops and roders show. Hope you like it.

Attached Files:

2. mat 60

mat 60 Senior Member

Love the bike ..:bigsmiley23:..You put a lot into it...great job..Welcome from Maine

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

Nice looking bike.:D

4. RANGER73

RANGER73 Member

Dude that is (Edit) SWEET! Gave me a rush. Hey, if you would like some more of that Live to Ride logo stuff for spares, let me know. Got a 3 hole derby cover, inspection cover, timing cover, both gas caps, both mirrors. grips, air cleaner cover and plate (tear drop though) (no pits or scratches on any thing).Took mine off, like brand new. The bikes new to me, picked it up this winter, it's a 94 fxstc, but she's only got 153 miles on her. And the season hasn't started here yet.

Please read this...
    [note]
    A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
    [/note]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2011
  5. RANGER73

RANGER73 Member

OOPS, got edited, sorry lady's. My mistake. I'm new HERE. Might not happen again.

6. glider

glider Veteran Member

Might not? :D

7. RANGER73

RANGER73 Member

You caught that. darn, you is good.:tounge

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

You bet your bippy! I don't miss too much ,Now behave!:D

9. RANGER73

RANGER73 Member

Thought I was dealing with adults. But just in case that's why I altered the spelling. Sorry mom won't happen again.

10. glider

glider Veteran Member

The problem here is that we only allow people that act like adults to be members on the forum. :bigsmiley23: