free website stats program 9 yr olds first Harley Ride! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

9 yr olds first Harley Ride!

Thanks, I see you are from Central MS. I am originally from West Tennessee and now live in South Alabama. I took a trip up to Tenn. a few weeks ago and took an "alternate route" back through part of Mississippi. 45 South through Corinth then down to Columbus. Great road to ride...scenary was different but amazing. It was mostly farm land and very flat. Do you live in this area?

No, we live in Yazoo County. It's really great place because we are in the hills and the flat delta is right down the road, so we can zip around or zone out, depending on where we choose to ride. Then we are close to the Natchez Trace and can run down to Natchez or up to Tupelo. We have some really great roads for our area. Tennessee is great as well. We did the Trace up to Nashville last fall and it was gorgeous and a fun ride. Looking forward to riding more of Alabama in the near future.

No, we live in Yazoo County. It's really great place because we are in the hills and the flat delta is right down the road, so we can zip around or zone out, depending on where we choose to ride. Then we are close to the Natchez Trace and can run down to Natchez or up to Tupelo. We have some really great roads for our area. Tennessee is great as well. We did the Trace up to Nashville last fall and it was gorgeous and a fun ride. Looking forward to riding more of Alabama in the near future.

We are planning a four day trip to ride the entire length of the Trace from Natchez to Nashville. Really looking forward to that. Let me know when you are heading east to Alabama! I guess you are already comfortable with the humidity, but I can maybe help you out with a few good roads.:s

Four days will really give you plenty of time to leisurely do the Trace. We do the section from Jackson to Natchez in an afternoon. Last fall we made it up to Tupelo leaving home mid afternoon. The next day, we did the rest of the Trace north. There is an 8 mile section at Jackson that is closed for repair for about the next year, but you can easily detour around it via I220.

Four days will really give you plenty of time to leisurely do the Trace. We do the section from Jackson to Natchez in an afternoon. Last fall we made it up to Tupelo leaving home mid afternoon. The next day, we did the rest of the Trace north. There is an 8 mile section at Jackson that is closed for repair for about the next year, but you can easily detour around it via I220.

Thanks for the info. I had read somewhere on this site that part of the Trace was closed...didn't know it would be closed for so long though. Thanks again!

Back