free website stats program 9,956 Members | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

9,956 Members

4 more to go. I hope Gary has those girls serving up the beer at his place. I would say within the next 3 - 4 hours we should hit the big 10K

Members: 10,000 Thursday 12/11-12:10 hours.:D

OK Gary, we're on our way! You can post directions to your place in this thread for everyone. :D

seeing 10,004 members on one page... but only 9820 on another (must be active members?).

So, who is the lucky member, and what is the forum sending them???

EDIT: Lucky member number 10,000 is "jtmhog"....

Maybe we need to post who were specific numbers...like who was number 1?? Are they still on here? Glider is it you?

How about #666 - Richard$ maybe?? :D Just kidding.

JTMHOG - how does it feel to be #10,000?? I believe Glider has put your "Atta Boy" certificate in the mail....LOL

jtmhog was #10,000

And RichardS was actually #666, how did you know that?

I guess that accounts for all his devilish actions.:D
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
Actually it was cl_foster13

If you look in the users profile, it will give you the number in the list of when they joined.

US 69 North off I44 to Atkinson in Pittsbutg, continue straight through until it ends, turn left, I'm in the trailer park on the right, 3rd street corner house (trailer) From KC Southon US 69 to Pittsburg, turn left onto Atkinson...I'll leave the light on for you...Glider, call about 20 miles out so I can set up the ticker tape parade...he he he...:rofl:rofl:rofl

OK now I quoted this so you can't remove it :tounge

I just wonder which poor old woman's home we'll be pulling up to?:)
He may have given directions to the local house of ill repute.
doc

oh gary, got the disc in the mail today.
thanks
anyone coming KC, give me a shout and we can meet so it is
one BIG surprise when when pull up.

Back