free website stats program 88 upgrade | Harley Davidson Forums

88 upgrade

ooheritage

does anyone know how much the upgrade from a 88 to a 95 would be? someone I know did a 103 upgrade and suggested that a 95 was a awesome choice to. thanks

saw a whole kit in biker book at local shop, I think the book price was about 2600 bucks.
does that help?

does anyone know how much the upgrade from a 88 to a 95 would be? someone I know did a 103 upgrade and suggested that a 95 was a awesome choice to. thanks

I'm having a dealer install a SE 95" kit next week including rods, lifters, springs, cylinders, SE-251 cams etc. for $2700 including all parts and labor and tuning etc. I think it's a good deal... And I can't wait!
Posted via Mobile Device

Does anyone have any figures of the increase HP and Torque from 88 to 95 and 88 to 103? What type of price for the 88 to 103?

Rolsch when you mention rods I am presuming push rods and not connecting rods and that you know the difference. If you are getting con rods that would be a stroker motor.
kemo

Rolsch when you mention rods I am presuming push rods and not connecting rods and that you know the difference. If you are getting con rods that would be a stroker motor.
kemo

Good catch! My bad, definitely push rods. Thanks.

I'm having a dealer install a SE 95" kit next week including rods, lifters, springs, cylinders, SE-251 cams etc. for $2700 including all parts and labor and tuning etc. I think it's a good deal... And I can't wait!
Posted via Mobile Device

Please let us know the details of how the upgrade goes. It's something I will be doing in the future. I bought my RK this year and am not even close to being "bored" with it yet. Thanks rolsch.

Back