free website stats program 80721-09 Screaming Eagle | Harley Davidson Forums

80721-09 Screaming Eagle

Sgt York

Anyone knows if 80721-09 Screaming Eagle slip-on for an 09 touring will work on an 07 Electric Glide?

Thanks

Anyone knows if 80721-09 Screaming Eagle slip-on for an 09 touring will work on an 07 Electric Glide?

Thanks

Thank you for your Service. Welcome back.

I bet they will. Compare these two descriptions:

Latus Motors Harley-Davidson Store: Exhaust

Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance Slip-On Mufflers - One Piece - Slash Down, 80721-09, S

One question though: do you currently have active mufflers on your bike with the built in catalyst? You would lose that I think, and if they do a sniffer test in your State for inspections you might not make it. I am guessing here, so just check that out.

TQ

Thank you for your Service. Welcome back.

I bet they will. Compare these two descriptions:

Latus Motors Harley-Davidson Store: Exhaust

Screamin' Eagle® Street Performance Slip-On Mufflers - One Piece - Slash Down, 80721-09, S

One question though: do you currently have active mufflers on your bike with the built in catalyst? You would lose that I think, and if they do a sniffer test in your State for inspections you might not make it. I am guessing here, so just check that out.

TQ

Thanks TQuentin1!

I do not think that my 07 has built in catalyst. Is that a problem?

Thanks TQuentin1!

I do not think that my 07 has built in catalyst. Is that a problem?

Not sure. Would depend on whether TN puts a sniffer in your exhaust pipe as part of the annual inspection process, and whether removing a muffler system with catalysts built in would make the exhaust gases over spec.

I would go for it. Worse case is that you don't like the results and put your current cans back on. If that happens, you can sell the new ones to someone else!!

TQ

Not sure. Would depend on whether TN puts a sniffer in your exhaust pipe as part of the annual inspection process, and whether removing a muffler system with catalysts built in would make the exhaust gases over spec.

I would go for it. Worse case is that you don't like the results and put your current cans back on. If that happens, you can sell the new ones to someone else!!

TQ

Thanks TQuentin1. I live in a town so small we have a couple of stop signs, but no traffic lights. Annual inspections not required here.

The 80721-09 is the same muffler kit as the 80721-07

Hi STEVE07, can not find 80721-07. Is it discontinued? Most XXXXX-07 numbers say for 49 states, but the 80721-09 states for 50 states. Must be something diff.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks TQuentin1. I live in a town so small we have a couple of stop signs, but no traffic lights. Annual inspections not required here.

There ya go, then. I would "git after it" and not look back.

If you are putting high flow mufflers and a high flow breather on the bike, you will need to do something to add more fuel. You have lots of options here from getting a remapp from HD to adding a sophisticated race tuner. Somewhere in the middle is a simple fuel manager like the TFI. Check out this stuff:

Diagnostics and Fuel Injection Related - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

Back