free website stats program 80,000 | Harley Davidson Forums

geezer

Contributor
I've been watching the membership number and noticed this morning it turned over 80,000. I think it really says something in favour of this forum with the membership steadily increasing. Hey, some forums are struggling to make the 800 member mark. :s

I just want to add a BIG Thank-you to all the Moderating team for keeping this forum running like a well oiled machine. That's what keeps existing members coming back and new members joining everyday. :bigsmiley12::bigsmiley12:

I just want to add a BIG Thank-you to all the Moderating team for keeping this forum running like a well oiled machine. That's what keeps existing members coming back and new members joining everyday. :bigsmiley12::bigsmiley12:

Well said Ron.:s

Even more impressive to me than that overall number is the large number of regular, daily contributors who routinely check in and are always willing to lend their opinions and expertise. The Mod team just fixes the occasional squeaky wheel and enforces the rules. It's the members who make this place great!

Even more impressive to me than that overall number is the large number of regular, daily contributors who routinely check in and are always willing to lend their opinions and expertise. The Mod team just fixes the occasional squeaky wheel and enforces the rules. It's the members who make this place great!

Agreed!

80,000 is one big number.
How many Moderators exist?
Are they overworked? Overstressed?
Do they want more pay? Better working conditions?Less Members per Moderator?

Keep up the good work Gentlemen and Gentlelady.

Merry Christmas to you all.

We have a great mod. team and I want to thank them all.
Much more than that We have a great membership, without you folks we wouldn't have a forum. My hat is off to you. So many of you share your knowledge with others to help with their problems, not to mention the comical interaction which is awesome. I haven't contributed much lately myself:(
I still want to say THANKYOU TO ALL OF OUR MEMBERS!!!

We have a great mod. team and I want to thank them all.
Much more than that We have a great membership, without you folks we wouldn't have a forum. My hat is off to you. So many of you share your knowledge with others to help with their problems, not to mention the comical interaction which is awesome. I haven't contributed much lately myself:(
I still want to say THANKYOU TO ALL OF OUR MEMBERS!!!
I need a raise:p Will work for parts:D

Back