free website stats program 72nd Aviation ATC | Harley Davidson Forums

72nd Aviation ATC

tlyoungb

Just by chance would there be anyone one on here that was in the 72nd Aviation ATC located in Fort Bragg around 1972 thru 1976? I am trying to find a Patch to put on my vest.

I was stationed in Fort Bragg NC, and was in the 1st Coscom, which then became the 548th Eng. 20th Eng Bg. Then from there transfered to the 72nd Aviation ATC.

I have the Coscom patch, and the 20th Eng patch, now I just need to find the 72nd Aviation Patch. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

WoW that post was a while back. I did serve in the 72nd Aviation Ft. Bragg between 1975 through 1977. Mostly we were out on TDY.
That was the nature of the 72nd. When in Ft. Bragg we staffed the control tower and the GCA unit at Simmons AAF. I do have the patch and it is way cool but Im pretty fond of it. I wonder if I can have duplicated. Lets see.

I was i. the 72nd aviation unit from March of 1975 til March of 1976 when i shipped overseas. cc Anyone else on here there then?

First most Salute! thank you for your service. I was USAF from 72 to 78 active, 78 to 80 reserve, but was not in your neck of the woods.

Back