free website stats program 7" LED Headlight Comparision | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

7" LED Headlight Comparision

Absolutely Great Job... Very much enjoyed the read & as they say a picture is worth 1000 words... Thanks

Thank you for the nice write up on LED headlamps. Have to say that $400 or more for lighting is pretty expensive. But then if you do a lot of night driving, how much is your safety envelope at night worth to you if going through deer laden countryside...:panic If you have to ride at night...the projector ones with a clean swatch of light seems to be the ticket...your ride...you decide. :D

When I tell people what I spent on the JW Speaker Headlight, they look at me like I'm crazy. Why would you spend $500 on a headlight? Well, People have no problem spending thousands of dollars on chrome, loud exhausts, wheels, and custom paint jobs. Those items do nothing to improve your safety and no one really walks up to them and says "WOW that’s a great looking bike, but how well can you see at night when you ride it?" I had no problem dropping the money to improve my line of sight when I go riding at night. I would avoid riding at night with my old stock headlight, because I could not see the road very well. The JW will increase my riding time, because I have no problem seeing the road now, and drivers are able to see me better. How much is you’re riding safety worth?

Travis

How much is you’re riding safety worth?

I agree.. If your 7" round you have so many great choices to choose from. Companies seem to dis-own the 5-3/4" market in both LED & HID. My headlight is near useless and I would give any amount for a Harley HID or LED setup that was quality and looked right for the bike..

thank you for clarifying and answering my questions regarding led's. very thoughtful of you both to go to the trouble. it is appreciated.

Back