free website stats program 69 Degrees in Boston! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

69 Degrees in Boston!

26* here in Houston last night!! And snow for the second year in a row. Since I move here to the Houston area in '80, I have seen snow here about 6 times. Now two years in a row. Must be Global Warming.

TQ

Oh ya, 68 degrees in Portland Maine on Dec. 3rd. Had the 04 ultra and the ol ladies S/B in the toy hauler ready for bike week and the toy hauler is in the garage so I couldn't get them out BUT my old 89 ultra is in the basement, so I pulled her out, she needed some fuel treatment anyway. Put on about 75 miles with No gloves, hat or chaps, very nice out no salt on the roads yet. Maine the land of all year riding, YA RITE maybe on the snomobile.:newsmile029::newsmile100::MAINE

And 6" of snow on Dec. 5, Thats Maine weatha, you don't like it wait a day or 2:D

It snowed here yesterday in SW Virginia...and it's 38 degrees outside now....I may be heading back to the tundra of Maine next week again...not looking forward to that at all.

We got three inches of snow a few miles north of Boston. What a difference one week makes!

I guess it is safe to say the bike won't be out of the garage until spring.

Did anyone get out and enjoy the fine weather today? There were a lot of bikes out today taking advantage of what might be the last chance to ride in warm weather before the snow flies.

I changed my oil and put away the bike last week so I missed the chance to ride today.:(
I live in Mass. Steve and I felt the warmth when I went out to get my paper in the morning. Like yourself, i too put my bike away for the Winter then when I saw all of those bikes out there I thought "Why the heck did I do that!! :bigsmiley28:

Back