69 Degrees in Boston!

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by Steve Di., Dec 3, 2009.

1. Steve Di.

Steve Di. Active Member

Did anyone get out and enjoy the fine weather today? There were a lot of bikes out today taking advantage of what might be the last chance to ride in warm weather before the snow flies.

I changed my oil and put away the bike last week so I missed the chance to ride today.:(

2. Locke

Locke Member

62 degrees in Rock Hill SC, and yes I did.

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

67 in Jax Florida rain Friday no stopping me maybe slow down some in the rain

4. eleft36

eleft36 Junior Member

Hmm.

I was out:D

I never put the bike away.:(

67* here in South Western CT. area for a while.
    Not that many bikes out.

Al

:USA
    :CONNECTICUT

5. maine-e-axe

maine-e-axe Junior Member

Oh ya, 68 degrees in Portland Maine on Dec. 3rd. Had the 04 ultra and the ol ladies S/B in the toy hauler ready for bike week and the toy hauler is in the garage so I couldn't get them out BUT my old 89 ultra is in the basement, so I pulled her out, she needed some fuel treatment anyway. Put on about 75 miles with No gloves, hat or chaps, very nice out no salt on the roads yet. Maine the land of all year riding, YA RITE maybe on the snomobile.:newsmile029::newsmile100::MAINE

6. r44s

r44s Member

Here in western Washington we're hoping to get above freezing today. The bike is warmer than me.

7. ultrat

ultrat Senior Member Contributor

you lucky dogs.... left for work this morn on my bike its 27 deg out :newsmile018:

8. TXMikey

TXMikey Junior Member

.....and it's snowing in Houston.

9. Steve Di.

Steve Di. Active Member

They said the snow will fly tonight (Saturday). Oh well.....all good things must come to an end.

Look at the bright side, the days will start getting longer in three weeks!:s

10. Butch

Butch Active Member

Enjoy it while it lasts! 22 here in WI with light snow as I look out the wind'r, and most times our weather heads your way.