free website stats program 69 Degrees in Boston! | Harley Davidson Forums

69 Degrees in Boston!

Steve Di.

Did anyone get out and enjoy the fine weather today? There were a lot of bikes out today taking advantage of what might be the last chance to ride in warm weather before the snow flies.

I changed my oil and put away the bike last week so I missed the chance to ride today.:(

67 in Jax Florida rain Friday no stopping me maybe slow down some in the rain

Hmm.

I was out:D

I never put the bike away.:(

67* here in South Western CT. area for a while.
Not that many bikes out.

Al

:USA
:CONNECTICUT

Oh ya, 68 degrees in Portland Maine on Dec. 3rd. Had the 04 ultra and the ol ladies S/B in the toy hauler ready for bike week and the toy hauler is in the garage so I couldn't get them out BUT my old 89 ultra is in the basement, so I pulled her out, she needed some fuel treatment anyway. Put on about 75 miles with No gloves, hat or chaps, very nice out no salt on the roads yet. Maine the land of all year riding, YA RITE maybe on the snomobile.:newsmile029::newsmile100::MAINE

Here in western Washington we're hoping to get above freezing today. The bike is warmer than me.

you lucky dogs.... left for work this morn on my bike its 27 deg out :newsmile018:

They said the snow will fly tonight (Saturday). Oh well.....all good things must come to an end.

Look at the bright side, the days will start getting longer in three weeks!:s

Enjoy it while it lasts! 22 here in WI with light snow as I look out the wind'r, and most times our weather heads your way.

Back