free website stats program 563 miles | Harley Davidson Forums

563 miles

marknett

Well i got some very bad news Thursday that my brother-n-law had passed after a 6 month round with pancreatic Cancer. We had to make a trip from Prescott , Ar to Winnsboro , La. which is about 210 miles . The weather was nice so we decided to take the 96 sportster 1200 . So the last 3 days consisted of riding in , helping make the arrangements , being there for my sister and visiting family . Then an unexpected trip back at night because of a storm prediction . All told , we ended up putting 563 miles on the bike and a little wear and tear on the backside .Other than the circumstances for the trip, it was a great ride and I know my brother-n-law would have loved to see the bike . Please give your Prayers to my family as they deal with their loss . Oh and the bike did great with no problems at all . I love this bike

Sorry to hear of tour loss, will add to the prayer chain

Sorry to hear of your loss. We will remember you and your family in our prayers.

Sorry for your loss. May God look over your family and bless them with the strength to carry on through the difficult times....

Sorry for the passing of your brother in law. It is great to hear you were there for the family and our prayers are with you and the family.
Craig and Mz Bling

Back