free website stats program 551 Easy Start cams | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

551 Easy Start cams

As a Cam,they produce low to mid-range which is where we like it.QUOTE]

Yes they do ,I however think scsharp2260 has made a good choice with the 551's. When they built my motor they had to clearance the cases to fit the 583's.

scsharp2260 just curious are you doing the install or having it done at a shop? Also if it's within your budget I'd get SE tuner and have it dynoed believe me it's worth the money, not only will you enjoy the performance but you'll also enjoy the great economy. this is my dyno sheet and I'm still getting 40+ MPG

Attachments

• Dyno sheet.jpg
    Dyno sheet.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 39
I have Andrews 26H cams and have found them to be very addiqute. Also run PCV w/autotuner and am very impressed with get up and go also mileage.

(... this is my dyno sheet and I'm still getting 40+ MPG)

That's a great Dyno chart-the torque you've got down low is pretty impressive.

In my opinion that is EXACTLY how and where it should be with an H-D.

Your bike must be a fun ride!

(... this is my dyno sheet and I'm still getting 40+ MPG)

That's a great Dyno chart-the torque you've got down low is pretty impressive.

In my opinion that is EXACTLY how and where it should be with an H-D.

Your bike must be a fun ride!

Yes Sir she's a tractor! :D

Well I installed the S&S 551 cams in my bike last week, took me about 8 hours with interruptions for a beverage. They come with new heavy duty rear case bearings. I also put new tappets in as my bike has 50,000 miles on it. I've put 200 miles on and love them! Made a new bike for me, not faster but stronger, pulls as advertised I headed to Yosemite Friday 2 up and loaded down I'll let you know how it goes.

Well I installed the S&S 551 cams in my bike last week, took me about 8 hours with interruptions for a beverage. They come with new heavy duty rear case bearings. I also put new tappets in as my bike has 50,000 miles on it. I've put 200 miles on and love them! Made a new bike for me, not faster but stronger, pulls as advertised I headed to Yosemite Friday 2 up and loaded down I'll let you know how it goes.

Nice, glad it worked out for you. :s

Back