free website stats program 500+ miles | Harley Davidson Forums

500+ miles

marknett

Well , I broke the 500 miles on my break in . Had to run to town so I decided to give her a little kick and see how she rolls .. 103 engine is strong. Plenty of power and I haven't even got my gen 3 controller in the mail yet . ok ... back to crusin mode :D Loving my switchback

I'm a big fan of the 103. From what I have been reading it would be the way I go if I get anything new. Keep us posted on that new Switchback, looks like it is going to be a popular model. Ride safe.

Well , I broke the 500 miles on my break in . Had to run to town so I decided to give her a little kick and see how she rolls .. 103 engine is strong. Plenty of power and I haven't even got my gen 3 controller in the mail yet . ok ... back to crusin mode :D Loving my switchback

Let me know how the Gen3 works out and any details on the install. Thinking about getting one of these for my ride. Does it make sense to install one of these before any other mods are done, or should I wait until I put on new exhaust and high flow a/c???
Thanks.

you will gain a little horsepower with a stock install .. You will richen up and the motor will run better and you are set for your upgrade later on . just change the settings

I put the Gen 3 on at same time as high flow AC, slip ons and decat header. Unreal the differance, like night and day. The 103 has alot to give.

Back