free website stats program 500 mile breakin | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

500 mile breakin

Hah...a "-little better than stock!" Well, all I can say is you have done the first step..."Performance mods", so I would say long term Rider/Driveability mods are next, but looking at your avatar, it looks like you are pretty pat and comfortable, have plenty of storage (for SOLO), but where is your protective riding gear?...Yeah I know it was probably a perfect day, but...!

I have already installed a few Rider/Driveability mods. The True-Track was installed 2 weeks ago. Waiting on a Fork Brace. 2-3 weeks on the wait. Installed the SE180 last week. NO kit was used. Plenty of clearance no rubbing wire issues. The only thing that is left would be Progressive Shock treatment.... That will be end of summer project. Won't drop anything. Just change to their shocks & spring for the front.

hey there's nothing like layin on your stomach in an emergency room while a cute little nurse picks gravel out of your butt :D (from personal experience) lol

When I used to put faces back together again or scrub grit and stone out of skin, they never used to have the real pretty nurses working with us - guess A+E (accident and emergency =ER) management wanted us young male docs to keep our minds on the work in hand. Mind you - those nurses probably thought the same about me :lolrolling

Back