free website stats program 48 States- Leg 2 | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

48 States- Leg 2

Some nerve; you get us all hooked on checking you progress and looking forward to more great pictures and then you do something selfish and go home. :p Just kidding, glad you had a safe trip. Thanks again for taking us all along.

Last edited:
Well glad your home safe and sound. Now you can sit back and watch as I do my coast to coast ride. You were the insparation for me to log my ride on here.

Steve

I didn't comment,but I did follow your journey Jake.Glad you had a good and safe trip.:D

Hey Jake, Ron here, one of the Canadian bikers you met in the campground at Dayville, Ore. Glad you made it safely the rest of your trip. It was a pleasure having a few wobbly pops with you that evening. If you're ever up in B.C. again send me an E-mail, and maybe we can arrange to find you some really interesting motorcycle roads here. See, we warned you about how boring that road up to Radium is. LOL Take care, Ron

Fantastic thread, thanks for the great pics and commentary. I am planning a trip similar to this for next year and have added some of the places to my list. I have already hit some of the places you went to. Thanks again for a great log of your trip.

Not part of my original trip, but the reason I needed to get home when I did. The wife and I drove to Memphis on Tuesday to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Went to dinner at Texas de Brasil, and then did Beale Street that evening. Finally wound up at our favorite Beale Street venue, Silky O'Sullivan's, for about 3 hours, listening to the dueling pianos. I highly recommend both places. Wednesday we drove to Tunica to indulge the wife's admitted bad habit. She enjoyed the gambling; I got to rest, read and drink beer. Got home this afternoon, picked up the puppies, and tried to get caught up with stuff.

Back