free website stats program 400 miles and the finish has deteriorated on my Street Bob | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

400 miles and the finish has deteriorated on my Street Bob

Thing is I must be certain - you can buy black rocker covers from the catalogue. I need to be sure you can powdercoat them and they will withstand the heat.

Admiral, u should be able to buy the wrinkle black ones from the Moco catalog, The powder coat holds up good, We did a Sportie back in the 90s it was white with matching rocker boxes it still looks good today:s

See I knew you guys would come good. I will get them coated locally knowing they will be ok. I will try to remove them after the weekend. Look out for...

Help Help with the tank removal lol....

See I knew you guys would come good. I will get them coated locally knowing they will be ok. I will try to remove them after the weekend. Look out for...

Help Help with the tank removal lol....

Just be sure to disconnect the EFI connection, (Jack put the link above) it will snap, I just learned the hard way ($47 to Harley). On the plus side the replacement part is real nice, replaced the plastice with mostly metal, what a novel idea.

Just be sure to disconnect the EFI connection, (Jack put the link above) it will snap, I just learned the hard way ($47 to Harley). On the plus side the replacement part is real nice, replaced the plastice with mostly metal, what a novel idea.

Thanks Walsh - mine is a 2010 so should have this metal connector - Triumph had the same issues with their plastic fuel fittings later to be replaced by metal but that was 10 years ago lol...

Back