free website stats program 4" Rineharts and TFI settings | Harley Davidson Forums

4" Rineharts and TFI settings

walleye

Contributor
Does anyone have the new 4" Rineharts with the TFI? I need to readjust my TFI after changing out my Jack Pot pipes to the Rinehart pipes. Just curious as if anyone else has done this yet. If so what settings?

well i also have a tfi the pot style, adj w/ screwdriver. i have had an assortment of pipes & a/cs current settings 2-2-2-3 3/4 . trying to up millage. i have had monster os, kerker 2 1/2. baffle size , s/es now wild pigs w/ 1 3/4 baffles. only thing i noticed is u want umph settings. 3-3-5 3 3/4. i adj last pot to come on at for red 3700 rpms.. u adj red to 6 or 5 u feel it kick in at 3.7k. i get to 70 quick....

Ultrat: So you are saying for ultimate MPG what settings VS Ultimate power what settings. I am a bit confused. I also have the old POT setting type. I am not concerned about MPG, I want the best performance.

best mpg 2-2-2-4..most umph 3-4-6-3 3/4. this setting u feel the red take over at 3,700 rpms....

Back