free website stats program 4" Pullback risers on 2011 Fatboy | Harley Davidson Forums

4" Pullback risers on 2011 Fatboy

denfire621

Like many of us fatboy owners, I really love riding it and am truly kicking myself for waiting this long to get one. What I noticed after a couple hours of riding was that I was getting a knot over my left shoulder below my neck. After investigating the cost of replacing my stock bars with baby apes (all together, it was going to cost about $800 for the bars/risers and all the cables), I decided to try the 4" pullback risers. The difference is night and day! I don't get as much pullback as, say a softail deluxe, but I'm in a relaxed position. I know there are a few others who grumbled about the stock fatboy bars. All I can say is give the 4" pullback risers a try. I didn't need to change ANY of the cables--they all fit! Just my $.02

Den :newsmile03:

I did the same mod when I bought my bike. Really does make a big difference. Risers are nicer than they look in the catalog. very easy to install.

More economical & much better looking on the FB (IMO). I've never been a fan of ape bars. Great advice!

Back