free website stats program 3m Black Reflective tape | Harley Davidson Forums

3m Black Reflective tape

Smokintoad

I thought I would share a tip for those who dislike the big reflectors that are stock on HDs. I've seen many folks toss them over the years. I like to be seen, so I wanted a reflector of a bit more stealthy variety. I found that 3M has many colors of reflective tape, pin stripes and sheets. My favorite is the Black that reflects white, subtle during the day but very bright reflectivity at night.

Here is a good online source..... Reflective Tape IS ReflectivelyYOURS.com - <h1>Reflective Tape Kits - Reflective Tape, reflective decals pinstripes

Here is a link.. view the pictures of my forks each has a 1 inch stripe about 6 inches long. 2007 XL1200N Nightster - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited:
Dont see any stripes , but do see a bike for sale ????

I had an issue uploading the pictures, so I just linked to the other posting. Here are a couple pictures, there are small strips on the rack edge and of course the big strips on the forks.

Attachments

• 3m01.jpg
    3m01.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 3m02.jpg
    3m02.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 101
I had an issue uploading the pictures, so I just linked to the other posting. Here are a couple pictures, there are small strips on the rack edge and of course the big strips on the forks.

I like the fact they blend in with the rest of the bike.

I like the fact they blend in with the rest of the bike.

They almost disappear on gloss black, sometimes appear kinda Pearl Black in the sun. Really bright white when lit at night.

You can take the sheets to a sticker guy to be die cut into logos or Calvin's or whatever too.

thanks smokingtoad i was after the UK one :D

Sorry Hobbit. Didn't see your question. I've thrown the paperwork out but I just Googled 3m reflective tape and it gives you lots of suppliers. It cost me £8 for 1 mtr at 2" thick. It is good stuff.

Back