free website stats program 3D Hand sculpted Dyna Glide Fairing. | Harley Davidson Forums

3D Hand sculpted Dyna Glide Fairing.

3D Customs

Account Removed
The Hand sculpted Dyna Glide Fairing is finally in paint; the painter is the FAMOUS Monte M. Moore.
Maverickarts :: Official Website of Monte M. Moore
sharkwithfinishedgun004.jpg

sharkwithfinishedgun012.jpg

SharkAttack05.jpg

Does it part the traffic?:naughty

That's funny you asked that, the owner is a Doctor, he was in the military but now he lives in Singapore teaching medicine. The owner got the theme from the WW2 War Hawk Fighters. The Harley also has a Tail Gunner Exhaust System on the bike and he got pulled over the by the Singapoer Police because they weren't sure what it really was; he hasn't mounted the fairing yet but I'm sure he's going to pulled over again. I told the owner what ever you do don't ride that bike by the White House.

Make sure you post it .. the fairing will look sweet with the tailgunner exhaust

Make sure you post it .. the fairing will look sweet with the tailgunner exhaust

I like this guys style' he doesn't want any down time when it comes to his bike's so we do an extra part and sent it to him finished, he takes off the stock part and bolts the new 3D part on. I will kept you up dated on this bike as we go along.

Back