35 years later...

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by LeeH, Sep 18, 2011.

1. LeeH

LeeH New Member

I bought a Harley. Never thought I would do it, cause I have been riding metrics all my life. I was at Richie Cosco's memorial yesterday, and I saw a 2010 Street Glide that had come in as a trade earlier. It was different looking, and I found myself looking at it several times. Some mods - V&H pipes K&N hi flow filter, stage 1 download, rims, LED's, and a sound system. Denim white paint job, which I never thought I would go for. Took it for a ride and goosed it up to 110 and there was still lots left. It's light, responsive and nimble tor a touring bike, and I fell in love with it!

I would post pics, but apparently I need to have 5 or more posts first.

2. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Welcome to the best HD forum on the net. Thats how it goes, a bike speaks to you and its all over but the payment option. Congrats on the new ride.

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Guest

Welcome to The Forum:wce:rider

4. wilks3

wilks3 Junior Member

:wce ...and just think, you can add more of "your" stuff and make it perfect for you!
    Ride Safe!!!
    wilks3
    :USA

5. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. :ws

6. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................