free website stats program 3000k ride on a wideglide | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

3000k ride on a wideglide

It would be nice if some of the members or anyone else could post pics of the North East parts. I have never been there and sounds like it could be a decent detinatgion. How about it? Pleez.....

Comanche, Texas just SOUNDS like a place I want to see.

I don't have pictures, but I have 3 words for you: NARRAGANSETT, RHODE ISLAND

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad you want to go West,,, some of the best riding takes place North of You.

Upstate New York provides plenty of twisties, mountain roads, country roads, places to see,,, You could plan a real nice mountain range trip with respect to Blue Ridge, Catskills and the Adirondaks, and then on to Nova Scotia by ferry

Alot of history to see here in the North, too.

Wherever you decide to ride,,,, I hope you enjoy.

Have you checked a website called,,,, motorcycleroads.com

You can pick the state and then it has a few sites and trips to consider

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever picked up a copy of Roadrunner Magazine they have outstanding articles and photos.

these are two of the premier rallys in the northeast if your timing is right you could hit both of them. Laconia Bike Week and Americade.

Here's a website with some rides in Maine Ride Maine also check the state tourism sites from the states you want to visit, the ones in the northeast have some good suggested scenic drives.

Sounds like you're in for a great adventure, plan well and sometimes just ignore the plan and wander.

California PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) CA-1, Beaches and ocean on one side beutiful hillside country on the other. San Diego to San Francisco and back. Can't be beat. :bigsmiley6:

Back