free website stats program 30 Days off for good behavior | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

30 Days off for good behavior

I know how you feel and there is no better feeling than being on the doorstep of a wonderful vacation that lies before you. Have a great trip and bask in every minute of it because when you get back and people ask you how did it go, you're gonna say it was to short!! :s
Enjoy!

I am sitting here thinking that I am to darn old (53yrs) to be this excided that I can’t sleep the night before my 30 day road trip. No special places to go, but I did buy and program the Zumo 550 GPS for say Mammoth lakes Ca, June Lake Loop Ca, Yosemite National Park Ca, and a few more. I have some close buddies that have also retired early and they will be in the Sierras. The funny thing is they don't ride just golf & fish. They just ask the same old questions that the other non riders ask, and I keep telling them that if I have to explain it to them they wouldn’t understand- Ha Ha. Well can't sleep so I will probably go back to the garage for the 10,000 time to check out the ride again just in case I might have a better way of packing things before I leave in a few Hrs.
I have to be back in time for my 5th grandchild’s birth in early September. I will post on the trip I’m sure. Later All :14:

Those that don't understand may say we are too old to ride around on our bikes acting like kids; Envy makes some say foolish things.
Enjoy your trip and ride safe After all, you have an even bigger reason to return. Congrats to you and the little ones parents on the upcoming birth .

Wow...good for you & drive safe. Sounds like an awesome trip & maybe show your non riding buds the pics of your venture & they'll trade in the clubs & poles for a scoot. Enjoy!

If my VA appointments clear up enough I may be headed to New York and back from Seattle to see my Uncle end of this month. Seems there's always something to mess up my plans. Anyway I have a lot of people who are very surprised I'd make a trip like that on my bike and alone at that. At 60 years old/young it won't be the 1st time or last time either.
Have a very safe and fun trip.

If my VA appointments clear up enough I may be headed to New York and back from Seattle to see my Uncle end of this month. Seems there's always something to mess up my plans. Anyway I have a lot of people who are very surprised I'd make a trip like that on my bike and alone at that. At 60 years old/young it won't be the 1st time or last time either.
Have a very safe and fun trip.

The way I look at it, you're never alone when riding a Harley! :D

Back