3 Weeks and still no bike

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by bwalsh22, Jun 9, 2008.

1. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

Okay, so my saga continues, now that the bike is fixed with the new ECM and new race tuner, all covered under warranty :bigsmiley11: found out the front rim was bent (which I believe one of the 2 tow rides caused)

Ordered one of the new sweet looking Black Typhoons for the my dealership to put on, they came in in less than a week, went to put them on today and... :bigsmiley21: the wheel does not work with the current rotor for the spoked wheel.

I get a call that Harley does not make a floating rotor to work with this wheel...WHAT!!!! How does Harley manufacture and sell a wheel that does not work with any of the rotors they sell. What a load of garbage!!! Now my service guy is calling around to see what he can find. If anyone has any thoughts, please send them my way, I need all the help I can get, I want my bike back.

WARNING - Be careful if you are thinking about the new Typhoon wheels.

2. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

I'm back finally. Just posted another under the black typhoon wheels about the hole deal with Harley and 3 separate parts just to get them. Anyway, I'm just happy to be back on the road. Here a pic...Only problem is now I really have to get the rear one, but that will have to wait till some more money grows and when the season is over.

I'll get a better pic in the light tomorrow and post it to the general pics :D

Attached Files: