free website stats program 3 Weeks and still no bike | Harley Davidson Forums

3 Weeks and still no bike

bwalsh22

Okay, so my saga continues, now that the bike is fixed with the new ECM and new race tuner, all covered under warranty :bigsmiley11: found out the front rim was bent (which I believe one of the 2 tow rides caused)

Ordered one of the new sweet looking Black Typhoons for the my dealership to put on, they came in in less than a week, went to put them on today and... :bigsmiley21: the wheel does not work with the current rotor for the spoked wheel.

I get a call that Harley does not make a floating rotor to work with this wheel...WHAT!!!! How does Harley manufacture and sell a wheel that does not work with any of the rotors they sell. What a load of garbage!!! Now my service guy is calling around to see what he can find. If anyone has any thoughts, please send them my way, I need all the help I can get, I want my bike back.

WARNING - Be careful if you are thinking about the new Typhoon wheels.

I'm back finally. Just posted another under the black typhoon wheels about the hole deal with Harley and 3 separate parts just to get them. Anyway, I'm just happy to be back on the road. Here a pic...Only problem is now I really have to get the rear one, but that will have to wait till some more money grows and when the season is over.

I'll get a better pic in the light tomorrow and post it to the general pics :D

Attachments

• IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 38
Back