free website stats program 3 quadrillion dollars | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

3 quadrillion dollars

That is absolute BS, we had a town wiped of the face of the earth from a tornado in Kansas and the people there didnt blame Pres Bush or FEMA or anyone else; They just wiped off the dust and started rebuilding!!!!!!!!!!!!! To hell with them down there it is an absolute jungle, the "PEOPLE" down there steal the street signs so its real easy to get lost!!! The cops cant work the streets becuase they are getting hit with law suits for profiling, There are alot of people running around in brand new cars but still living in there FEMA Trailers and not doing a dang thing to fix there houses.:58:

Wow , I had to look that up....3 followed by 15 zero's

$3,000,000,000,000,000.00

Ya, I think I can buy a few Harley's with that.

Hey Glider if I collect, do you want to work for me ..

Pays $10,000,000 per year.

:bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20:

Wow , I had to look that up....3 followed by 15 zero's

$3,000,000,000,000,000.00

Ya, I think I can buy a few Harley's with that.

Hey Glider if I collect, do you want to work for me ..

Pays $10,000,000 per year.

:bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20::bigsmiley20:

Um...yeah, for that kind of bucks , why not.:11:

Okay, first think of all the cool diving there will be when that place is under water for good......Second, what about Mississippi? I have a couple of friends in Slidell and they have sent pics of both places. New Orleans is still waiting for the clean up, and what, we're heading into the 3rd year......Deal with it, clean it up, and move to higher ground.:17:

Okay, first think of all the cool diving there will be when that place is under water for good......Second, what about Mississippi? I have a couple of friends in Slidell and they have sent pics of both places. New Orleans is still waiting for the clean up, and what, we're heading into the 3rd year......Deal with it, clean it up, and move to higher ground.:17:

I was down there 5 yrs before the storm and the back there 2 yrs after the storm and there wasnt much difference isn some neighbor hoods. The problem is everyone is standing there and waiting for somebody else to come clean it up for them. I shouldnt say everyone but there are a lot that wont lift a finger becuase they think that they shouldnt have to. But there cashing in and defrauding FEMA like it's cool

Do the research and you will find hundreds of fraud cases, where the people used there fema cards to buy everything but what they were supposed to.:nosad

Back