free website stats program 3 quadrillion dollars | Harley Davidson Forums

3 quadrillion dollars

who is going to pay this money - god ???? the government ??? it should not even get to the courts surely it is an act of god/weather/natural causes and every judge in the world would see this

I don't know about in the U.K. but if you look at the history of
American law you will find there have been a lot of dambass
Judges. :53:

They are saying the levees should have been stronger. I will be glad when all of it goes away. After all it is the tax payers that takes care of the bill when all is said and done.

The thing that ticks me off the most is that the majority of the people wanting the money have never worked. They were living off of the government in the first place.

I spent 45 days down there starting the second day after the storm. We were securing and inspecting locations for a few large retailers. What we saw was amazing! I could understand if they had to break in for Food, shelter and what not. But they were taking T.V.s, electronics, power tools, anything but food! It was crazy, and yes we were armed and had to pull them of the hip a few times..never had to fire them..it got real crazy and was advised by the National Guard to arm our selves.
Yes the storm did tear that place up, but they (residents) did masive amounts of damage to national and local companines.

I don't know about in the U.K. but if you look at the history of
American law you will find there have been a lot of dambass
Judges. :53:

Just like the judge that awarded the person that sued McDonalds cause she spilt her coffee in her lap while going down the road and burnt herself. Claimed there should be a warning label ON A HOT CUP OF COFFEE!!!!! ?:shock

It was a 100 times worse in person. We came preped with campers and food . The guard was set up out side of our compound handing out water, ice and MRE's. They even hung out with us and drank a few "beverages" and looked after our campers. I have tons of photos of things they never showed on the news nor did they talk about it..
I still to this day have a few cases of MRE's in the shop! They loaded us up on them.

That was the first thing that always comes to mind when you here about a stupid law suite, McD's hot coffe, Well dumb #$% its HOT!! did you ask for COLD coffe?

It was a 100 times worse in person. We came preped with campers and food . The guard was set up out side of our compound handing out water, ice and MRE's. They even hung out with us and drank a few "beverages" and looked after our campers. I have tons of photos of things they never showed on the news nor did they talk about it..
I still to this day have a few cases of MRE's in the shop! They loaded us up on them.

That was the first thing that always comes to mind when you here about a stupid law suite, McD's hot coffe, Well dumb #$% its HOT!! did you ask for COLD coffe?

I think in this whole ridiculous suit, the main thing that was overlooked is why was it being held between her legs while she drove? Nothing more or less. Should have gotten a reprimand and a ticket and no more IMO. Our country is being given away by a few old, tired and feeble judges. It shouldn't have even gone to court.

That is what a Katrina victim wants for the suffering they have had. What a load of rubbish!!

there is a story on this lawsuit if you go to MSN.com (if you want the aggrevation to stay with you a little longer!:17: )

Back