free website stats program 3 holes?? | Harley Davidson Forums

3 holes??

gunnut

I'm maybe stupider than I ever thought,but I cant find any 3 holes,all I find are one for the trans,and the one for the primary.Try as I might,I dont see one for the crank!However,there are oil pipes going to and from the crank eminating from the trans,??????

I hope you're kidding with us here, where's your manual?????:58:

There's only a drain for the primary, you add through the inspection/derby cover. The trans is usually in the end cover of the trans with dipstick attached and the big plug with the dipstick attached is the engine oil that's to the rear of the back cylinder.

would that be the plug looking thing with an allen key socket in it?My manual has been located,but awaits me to go an catch the persona non grata that is currently in possession of it.Timing is the key.

Idunno, let me lean over a bit more to take a look :D

The plug with the allen key is usually the trans fill with the dipstick attached. The one without the allen is the engine oil.

Yep!!All sorted,why doi I need a manual anyhow??Manuals tell you zip about the how to tips and tricks you guys

Torque specs, diagrams and other info that is helpful in working on these bikes.:D

Not to mention wiring diagrams and other model specific information.

OK,you got me.I'm just scared to death to attempt to do anything bigger than a service,I got my dream and I dont want to wreck it.But,piont taken.Thanks again

Back