free website stats program 3 days with the crud | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

3 days with the crud

Look at the bright side Mongo.... when you are not sick anymore and the weather is nice you are going to have to ride longer and farther to make up the loss while being sick.......:s

Around here ( New England) it seems that there is something going around all the time. This Winter I knew of a lot of people who have gotten stomach flu's with vomiting and aches.
I hope it's your last encounter with the bug this year!
Be well!

Look at the bright side Mongo.... when you are not sick anymore and the weather is nice you are going to have to ride longer and farther to make up the loss while being sick.......:s

Fisrt, let me thank everyone for their blessings and words of wisdom. I'm drinking as much waterr as I can.

I'm hoping for some good warm and sunny weather on the weekend after all of this so I can take a long ride.

Around here ( New England) it seems that there is something going around all the time. This Winter I knew of a lot of people who have gotten stomach flu's with vomiting and aches.
I hope it's your last encounter with the bug this year!
Be well!

You mean I could get it again? I think I'm gona hurl !:newsmile042:

Heal well...my wife's been sick for 3-weeks & daughter was down for 3-days (like you). Don't know if my flu shot kept me at bay, but I'm knocking on wood every day...:s

Heal well...my wife's been sick for 3-weeks & daughter was down for 3-days (like you). Don't know if my flu shot kept me at bay, but I'm knocking on wood every day...:s

Well, It's obvious to me that my flue shot (that I received in November) did not work. Perhaps I caught a different Flue virus that I was immunized from. Either way I'm on day 4 and can't be more that 10 feet from a bath room. Now My wife has it too. I'm going out the get some Gator-Aid, Apple Cyder......and Depends:rofl

You mean I could get it again? I think I'm gona hurl !:newsmile042:

Hey Mongo,

Hang in there, you won't get the same strain because your antibody level should fight it off, but you could get some other bug.

The wife and I just got over some crud, mostly upper respiratory, perhaps just a bad cold, but we had not been sick for a long time, whatever is going around is quite virulent.

Don't forget the "gator" aid...LOL!!!

Hope you feel better!
I agree with the rest that wherever or however you are losing fluids, you need to keep replacing them.

Sounds to me like you have a "Norwalk" style virus or food poisoning. (More common than you think.)

Odds are you don't have an influenza infection, which is good.

Be careful getting back in the saddle! You need your strength and mental accuity to mingle amongs the cagers!:D

Just got some. Not the 508 batch but just as effective.:D

Mongo....I been wondering...Hope you dont mind me asking......If your laying on the couch and you was to call the wife into the living-room and say....Hunney ,I dont feel good would you get me some crackers and Gatorade what would she say???? A---Yes ,,Would you like some jam with them crackers....OR B----Get your lazy but up and get it yourself, You no Mango when Im sick I still go to work come home and cook your supper..........Now myself, its A B and C and I cant say what C is.:s

Back