free website stats program 3 days with the crud | Harley Davidson Forums

3 days with the crud

Mongo1958

We had nice weather this weekend and I am sick as a dog (almost 3 days). Uhg!!!:bigsmiley30:
I't's been a long time since I got this sick.

Man, I'd rather be ridiing my Harley but no, I'm stuck inside praising the poceline throne.
I’m dehydrated and my guts feel like they've been rung out. At least (before I got ill) I got to install the Piezo crystal Alarm that I found here on this site. Less that $6. Cheap and effective.

I hope nobody ever gets this sick!
:small3d029: Uhg!

Sorry that you are feeling so poorly. Since I became an official old man (medicare) I've gotten the flu shots. Maybe coincidence, but not even a cold in 3 years. Or maybe being retired, I don't come in contact with sick people as much. :s

Hang in there and I hope you get to feeling better real soon.

Last time I looked, Sunday's supposed to be real nice for riding!

Sorry that you are feeling so poorly. Since I became an official old man (medicare) I've gotten the flu shots. Maybe coincidence, but not even a cold in 3 years. Or maybe being retired, I don't come in contact with sick people as much. :s

The odd thing is, I get a flue shot and I've had a pneumonia shot.

Thanks guys.

Hope you get feeling better...The last time I had a flu shot I ended up getting so sick that winter I couldn't hardly hold down water....Oh what fun..

I hope get well soon . I got your kinda sick,, in 1990 .Sunday till Thursday that's the week I quit smoking. I still do not remember some of those days.

Drink water, Gatorade, or child's pedialyte. It is crucial that you stay hydrated and replenish you electrolytes. Even if it won't stay down long you have to keep drinking.
WAP.gif

Drink water, Gatorade, or child's pedialyte. It is crucial that you stay hydrated and replenish you electrolytes. Even if it won't stay down long you have to keep drinking.
WAP.gif

Truer words were never spoken! After being in the EMS field for over 35 years, you HAVE to stay hydrated! Like adama said....even if ya can't keep it down, drink! Lots of this crud is going around now. Take care

BRIAN

Be careful after you get better. I had the flu this year, and was pretty sick for about 10 days. I was only "better" for about a week when I came down with a cold. I was feeling pretty rung out for almost a month.

The Crud, we had variants when I was in the Navy. Most memorable was the "Connie Crud" named after the USS Constellation (CV-64).

Back