free website stats program 3 bikes went down hard | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

3 bikes went down hard

Being in the EMS field for 38 years now, I too wish to thank you. And I can't say enough on what... Breeze3at..dbmg...and cromedome have said (as well as everyone)

Thanks

BRIAN

Guys to all thank you for your kind words to me. I appreciate it more than you know. It feels good to do good onto people. Thank you all again.

I was involved in a 5 bike crash in June outside of Las Vegas. Three of us were in the hospital for several months. I have multiple broken bones. Several people stopped to help. A woman held my hand until the ambulance got there. Never got her name. I think she was an angel. Good to hear that you stoped to help.

What a great post, it is folks like you that saved my bros life in Sturgis when he and his wife were hit and run, Kudos for a job well done and may it come back to you in your life time as have been a good samaritan:s

Much respect to you for your thoughtfullness and helpfullness to others.I wish you were around when I had my bad crash years ago.cars just kept on driving by me,my broken bike,and my girlfriend,all of whom together took up quite a slice of road.I 'd been down about 10 mins,before somebody took the trouble to stop and help...(badly needed by then.)I think I mentioned it before,but the help came from 2 memebers of our local 1%,so if the drivers that didnt stop ,didnt stop because I was a biker,I'm proud to be associated with bikers in general,and mc's in particular.

you probably saved a few lives that day this man is a fine example that when people need help stop and help you never know it might be you on the ground thank god for citizens like him bless you for helping them

Yes your children will remember the scene, but they will always remember what a great dad they have. You sir are their hero

Back