free website stats program 2up riding comfort | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

2up riding comfort

I chose the reach seat because it was way more comfortable and gave me the ability to be flat footed while on the bike and as a 5'3" female (30" inseam) it was a necessity! It also has the more comfortable passenger pillion which is a bonus if I actually have to ride on the back of my bike for any reason!

I have an 07 Street Glide and I put the sundowner seat on with tall detachable backrest and my wife can ride with me all day, of course thats for another forum.
Anyway, the sundowner works real well for me.

I just thought I would let everyone know that we took our first road trip this past Sat. We went down to Jacksonville, FL. For the Lex and Terry Autism benefit ride. The ride itself was app.100mi. The trip down and back was about 200mi. each way. I did not hear one complaint from my wife about the seat. I would recommend the reach to anyone, especially if you are under about 5' 9" or so.

I recently switched the stock Ultra seat for a Mustang. As with previous Mustang seats that I have owned, the difference was immediately noticible. My wife was also complaining that the passenger seat wasn't that comfortable, but no complaints with the Mustang. I keep the air in the shocks at 12 lbs front and rear.

Back