free website stats program 275 miles today | Harley Davidson Forums

275 miles today

ShagNasty

well the weather finally broke here in middle Ga. today was 37 degrees this morning gaining to a cloudy 55 this afternooon. Me and a bud met up this morning and rode over to Pine Mountain / Warm Spriings Ga. for a chilly ride. it was good to get out and about before the rain moves back in... Hope all a good safe New Year!...

Man guys, it was 55 here and will be 70 Friday. But check back in Aug when its 115 in the shade, you can't take enough off to ride in a furnace.
Happy New Year

AZDave is in his element right now...just got back from AZ, but was in a cage thinking how great it was to ride there, 50 degrees F, sunny and clear. Air fresh and clean and Superstition Mountains off in the distance...perfect riding weather and this from a Southern Californian...

Just talked to my riding buddies last night about going for a "New Years Day" ride. What better way to start the year off ?
Woke up this morning, had 2 more inches of snow on the ground & roads.

Pine Mtn. is a nice ride. We have some nice riding in middle Ga. Seldom have to ride the same roads. I'm hoping to get a ride in this weekend, it's gonna be brisk.

Balmy 3-degrees w/2+ feet of snow here in Eastern NE. No New Year's ride for this boy.:newsmile062:

All you HDTimeline members in the "warmer/dryer" areas have a safe New Year's ride & watch out for the party goers! :newsmile029:

Back