free website stats program 2015 Road Glide? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

2015 Road Glide?

Wonder if they did anything to the RG while it was out for a year, or if that's just the marketing plan to make riders miss it for awhile then start scooping them up when it comes back out?

Wonder if they did anything to the RG while it was out for a year, or if that's just the marketing plan to make riders miss it for awhile then start scooping them up when it comes back out?

They did a lot - read up on it here:

2015 Touring Road Glide| Harley-Davidson USA

They incorporated all the Rushmore improvements, updated the fairing, moved the handlebars closer to the rider, and probably several other things I'm forgetting.

They incorporated all the Rushmore improvements, updated the fairing, moved the handlebars closer to the rider, and probably several other things I'm forgetting.

Nice! Genius marketing plan to remove it from the lineup during upgrades.

Strange the mo-co is not talking about the Road Glide Ultra CVO. Wow what a bike. Big bucks though almost $40,000 Guess I'll keep my 06 for a while.

Strange the mo-co is not talking about the Road Glide Ultra CVO. Wow what a bike. Big bucks though almost $40,000 Guess I'll keep my 06 for a while.

Yeah I just don't see the upgrades costing that much. way too much money....

and Superior blue is the fastest color. that's why its called Superior!!

I bought my new Road Glide a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I has two of the older model Road Glides and the new one is much improved.

Back